Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Perseid Meteor Shower at the observatory

This is a small addition to Jim's previous post... 
I took this green night-vision goggle view of some of the public attending Wednesday, again using my Galaxy5 camera. 
I though it was an interesting perspective and it also gave me an opportunity to chase off four rascally raccoons wandering around the perimeter. They were obviously looking for bits of food amongst the packed people sitting and laying on blankets oblivious to the  scoundrels nearby. 
I'm sure some of them thought I was probably a little wacky as I ran around hissing and barking at the animals as they casually wandered back into the trees.


Keith

2 comments:

  1. are theses goggles good for enhancing the sky, or do they put out infared light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. professional photographers

    ReplyDelete